Apple Stem Cell - PhytoCellTec™ MalusDomestica
- It helps skin stem cells to maintain their characteristics and their capacity to build new tissues
- It delays aging and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
evaluated on human skin stem cells. This unique and revolutionary ingredient is able to protect the most precious skin cells, the skin stem cells, against premature aging.
Claim Ideas for PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
- Protects longevity of skin stem cells
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Increases the vitality of skin stem cells
- Combats chronological aging
Grape Stem Cell - PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis
- Help the skin stem cells to maintain their stem cell
- Protect these precious cells against UV-induced stress.
Claim Ideas for PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis
- Protects skin stem cells against UV stress
- Increases the skin’s UV tolerance
- Fights photo-aging
- For a vital and healthy-looking skin
From a health standpoint, the advantages of the Acai are astounding:
- Weight loss – Acai can boost your metabolism and flush away kilos of waste and toxins.
- Boundless energy – Acai also helps you rest better so that you wake up feeling more refreshed in the morning.
- Improves circulation, concentration & memory – Acai improves blood flow to your brain so that it’s able to operate more efficiently, with enchance memory and mental clarity. With improved circulation, you feel better and live longer.
- Lowers cholesterol, strengthens heart.
- Healthier and more radiant skin – the unique compounds and antioxidants in Acai makes your skin look and feel younger.
Blueberries are high in Vitamin C, which promotes a healthy immune system. Blueberries also contain Vitamin A, Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Zinc, Phosphorus and Selenium. Manganese helps convert carbs, proteins and fats into energy. Plus, the wonderful blend of nutrients in blueberries will keep your vision and retina healthy too! Blueberries contain high levels of antioxidants and fiber. This dynamic duo promotes our ability to dissolve our bad cholesterol. Plus, blueberries battle against metabolic issues which can in-turn promote heart disease.
Blueberries contain flavonoids. Flavonoids have been shown to improve memory and cognitive functions such as; the ability to reason, make decisions, and maintain general comprehension and retention. In addition, the regular consumption of flavonoids may help slow down the mental decline in the aging.
The flavonoids in blueberries have been shown to provide protection against disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Plus, flavonoids have also been found to assist in slowing down the decline of mental cognition in the aging.